Friday, February 12, 2010

History Of Barasoain Church How Much Ignorance Could Be Eliminated By A Thorough Understanding Of Science And History?

How much ignorance could be eliminated by a thorough understanding of science and history? - history of barasoain church

It seems a widespread ignorance of basic science and history. People do not understand the recessive genes that cause the hair or the role of melanin in the skin color. They do not understand that developing organisms to survive in different environments. I compare him with people clinging to the idea of spontaneous generation in view of all evidence to the contrary. Fundamentalist opposition to science and history is one of the main causes. I am a Christian who loves science and history. This reinforces my wonder at the universe. What can be done to educate the public?

6 comments:

lordua said...

Unfortunately, we live in the United States that do not seem to invest heavily in education.

Christop... said...

Look how ignorance has been eliminated, since the Enlightenment. Science is our light in the dark, as Carl Sagan said.

PROBLEM JPAS A.R.T. said...

I am a Christian, I also like the science and history. This opposition to these issues is the main culprit is the nature of man. People find something to kill each other anymore. Until greed is greed for power, hatred, and with the same history repeats itself are eliminated.

Your inner Jedi. ☮ said...

Science and history has always been) my favorite subjects in school (and art, but unfortunately we have not learned these things in depth. I got an A in the geosciences, but then moved to another place and asked me to take back the school that my original setting. Actually, I wanted to learn only in science, but she saw herself on the subject, and I learned a lot. I'm glad the privilege of having access to the Internet ... because without them I would be at a standstill in science. :) I have not scared to admit that's one of my favorite places Cracked.com

Michael said...

I can only agree. seems that most people is a serious lack of understanding of science, what exactly is and how it works, not so much what we know from science and the process is done and why we use the word "theory" instead of "facts 'and things like the burden of proof.
And the biggest, so obvious, but so many people seem not to understand that the universe is as it is what it is or not. The fund was indignant explanation: "I'm not a monkey, this does not change the fact that we are primates, by definition.
I believe that the philosophy of science class in the curriculum should be mandatory, just as we need English and maths. I think it would really go a long way to clarifyConfusion

FineMate... said...

I suggest that you read the buybull. Only about 10% of Christians have been read. More people know that it read more than a myth. There is nothing deeper in buybull.

Post a Comment