Monday, February 8, 2010

Anyone Want To Talk Dirty On Aim I've Been Talking Dirty To Someone On AIM And Now I Am Confused?

I've been talking dirty to someone on AIM and now I am confused? - anyone want to talk dirty on aim

I saw a post that asks screen name on a website if anyone wanted to talk dirty. I have on supply and Dirty Talk. I have never experienced before. I do not know how old they are, as they are, where they live or whether they really are, even for a girl (I'm a straight guy). He claims to be a girl, and she sounds.
She asked me my name, and today, I lied. I also asked if I was alone at home, and I said yes. You do not know how I am, where I live, my age or my real name, and no way of knowing this. You know, I'm a good boy. I have a new name of my current user name to dirty things to her. It is the whole time.
Sometimes, instead of just talking normal to talk dirty. She has even IMD from your phone, when he said he was in a restaurant. She did not seem interested in talking dirty then, was just talking a little. Shes said she really wants to to have sex, but she has not tried to make plans.
No9; t plan to carry out his story or information about my personal data. I have told anyone. I am a teenager, but perhaps given the impression that someone of 18 years. What should I do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment