Monday, January 25, 2010

Rth7000 Any Good Installing Honeywell RTH7000; Where Does The X1 Go?

Installing Honeywell RTH7000; where does the X1 go? - rth7000 any good

OK, here are the details. I started with a White-Rodgers thermostat 1F58W Type-72 and I bought a set from Hunter & Save Programmable Thermostat Model 44155C. I took the old off-label and all cables for the new agreement with the statement. Everything was going well until I realized I had a son named "X1" and a white cable. Loooking to the line that made me believe that I is a multi-floor heating, new thermostat and heat pumps to pump only one step. I went to Lowes and purchased the Honeywell RTH7000 will work for them. I still have no idea where the X1 "is expected to wire.

Currently I have the following label and son hanging on the wall:

1. "G" Greeen
2. "RH" Red
3. "W / B Blue
4. And / or Yellow

These are the labels of the Hunter, but seem to respond to the needs of Honeywell. What we need to know where the X1 go "Please mention how the cable already, where I put them inHoneywell, just to ensure there is no guilt? Honeywell Cable can be found in the "classical" C, G, J, W, R, R, W2, Y2, or "heat pump" field enter: C, G, S, O / B, RC, R, AUX, E L.

We apologize for the long, but I wanted to capture all the data. Thank you in advance for any help. In addition, our home heating / cooling has, so no help. Happy new year!

2 comments:

Runners Edge said...

The G should, according to G.
The relative humidity should be on R and a bridge in the Republic of Korea. Who supplies 24 V power supply for the heating and air conditioning.
The W should go to the West
and should go Y, Y.

These must be in conventional administration, because he had said, heating and A / C. The heat is terminal, if you have a heat pump only.


They said there were only 4 son comes out of the wall. G, RH, W, Y

candyman said...

need to know what type of heating and air conditioning you have. Heat pump, gas, oil, and help to make the brand a difference.

Post a Comment