Saturday, January 2, 2010

Garden Wall Blocks Can I Use Breeze Blocks To Build A Five Foot Wall In My Garden?

Can i use breeze blocks to build a five foot wall in my garden? - garden wall blocks

Can I build the blocks on the wall in my garden and not?
we wanted to use wind blocks, because it easier and less expensive

We wanted to do it quickly, even if we consider the wall this year, maybe I could do next year

be strong enough to be high in several areas of high and four meters in parts of about five meters

Our main concern is what is in the strong wind is always in the wall are, in particular cross-light

Blocks are strong enough to a wall, even if they are of low weight

Thank you for your help


xxx

vici

1 comments:

♥YGL ♥ said...

From what I read, do not block pressure force and are no longer used in the United Kingdom. Link (see attached for ref.) It seems that a garden would be a problem because they considered it a "construction" of a block, etc. In any case, check the link.

Post a Comment