Monday, January 18, 2010

Millet Seed How Can I Get My Cockatiel To Eat Anything But Millet Seed?

How can I get my cockatiel to eat anything but millet seed? - millet seed

Recently, I received a form of Petstore Bird (when) errors. He refuses even to try fruits and vegetables. Not even the pleasure of your seed mix or a granola bar flies. The only eat the seeds of millet. I avoided the whole day, but it sees only itself, and I must give something. I feel bad for him, lathergic. What the hell am I to do? It needs nutrients.

4 comments:

x3xcarly... said...

When you say recently. How much time elapsed? When I arrived for "Tiel, who loved my son." Let's buy a mixture of grains of millet, which has in him. I have not been able to get my birds such as vegetables. I thought I d buy a mixture of seeds in a mixture was granulated and not eaten until my 'Tiel had to change everything. I have with my birds, a few days before he is interested in eating food. And, honey and seed bar. Just trying to give you a one million gifts. But now you leave it there until the bird for food, see also set up in May .. Will you, what the Petstore they feed.

hallowsw... said...

who does not sleep, eat millet all day. Sounds like he is sick to me. What is your training is crap?
And your sternum is high?

Personally, I would take him to an avian veterinarian and checked out.

Luv D said...

cuz I dotn give different things that probably ate all her life and remembers when he ate, when I was younger (with parents). I know this might sound silly, but the birds are alive and try to understand u hav ur best at. Also might want to go dosent HAV, which again by the alignment.

Miguelit... said...

Just try to difrent foods for a day (at work).

Post a Comment