Saturday, December 12, 2009

Pal Ticket For The Month Of January Should I Share Profit From A Ticket Sale With A Friend?

Should I share profit from a ticket sale with a friend? - pal ticket for the month of january

I bought tickets to see a band and my GF and I went with 2 friends who paid for their tickets. They have decided that they could not do it and has asked me to sell their tickets, I did. The friend who told me that he does not sell to the concert so I asked: "Do you know someone or would you want someone?" I replied that I would ask other friends, but then someone suggested that I put on eBay, I have my own I did not take the current rate. All entries will receive 4 total winnings of around $ 150 (after sale fee + PAL), but I'm not sure if I should give my friend as part of all this? I'll pay, of course, amount you paid for tickets, but I have not seem him in months (we) are so close and I had the burden and costs of resale. My conscience tells me I should share the profits, but in my opinion (and partner) said no! Whaddya think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment