Friday, December 11, 2009

Local Cruising Spots In Nj Stalking Victim?

Stalking victim? - local cruising spots in nj

I have 3 witnesses, a young friend of my old saw (over 7 months), which was hidden around my apt. in the hours 1-3 and cruisin the parking lot, where I work. I went to the police earlier this week and asked to sign and was from the officer that someone had informed on the road in the region has often been seen.
The friends of her ex-boyfriend (small town) with the local police and Sheriff's Department. Any written report was tabled, but it was between the police service. I asked for a report.

I got the official names of witnesses who sat and watched my apt, and across the parking lot. I live with my 13-year-old girl, and it is frightening.

What are my rights? "With whom can I go to do in addition to local law enforcement agencies, something?

0 comments:

Post a Comment