Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Inspirational Thank Yous After-funeral Thank Yous?

After-funeral thank yous? - inspirational thank yous

I am a foreigner working as a supervisor for a family in the USA 2 weeks, and my father spent in my homeland. Many of their extended family showed me the kindness to me a card of condolence for inspiration. How do I send thank you cards for cards sent to me. Then into the church service on Sunday with the family in his church, but these are not a member. I came to the pastor and some members of the church, and once when I was sick to know that the congregation prayed for me during my pain and also not the same. End of May I leave the United States to find my country back for good, I send a thank you card for the pastor and his congregation, or exactly what the church was his Christian duty. Because of the diversity of cultures, I'm kind of confused, and I would welcome advice.

Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment